Saturday, December 28, 2013

A little about Sexy Ami


Hi there and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!
I am your Playful, FUN, Sexy Canadian Sweetheart/Dominatrix!!
I am live in my bedroom on the STREAMTE network most days! Click Here to join for FREE!! The days I am live on Streamate I also host a FREE Fan Club show   ... so if you are one of my Fan Club members and I am online you can see ALL my shows for FREE!! Please take a moment to check out my all the tabs above .. especially my "Fanclub" tab for more information. Or CLICK HERE to join now!!  




And ..... Ami's July long weekend 
Camping Package is now available!!!!
The package contains 8 NAUGHTY videos and 30 pictures of my most recent camping trip! This is the "Real Ami" all natural and being dirty! There is a variety of Videos of me NAKED in the woods fingering myself, in the camper fingering and playing with myself, and I was able to get one of SUCKING HUBBY OFF in the camper with a CUMSHOT!!!!  I was also able to get 2 taboo videos of me peeing which you can purchase for extra!  
Just click on the VIDEO tab above for more info!!


Don't forget you can always message me at my
private e mail at

Until then ... be a good boy for me! xoxx




video

3 comments: