Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PREGNANT PANTIES!

Hi Everyone!!   Thank you for all of your kind messages during my time off. My darling baby was born April 2, 2014. I am now back online and available for private shows on Streamate, and hosting my FREE Fan Club shows ..... usually on Sunday nights!!
 
 
Never really been into "Lactating Boobies"? That's ok! I'm sure once you see and imagine tasting my sweet milk you will be converted! But also I am still the same Sexy Ami .... just now with BIG, Beautiful, Milky Boobies!  

Don't forget....
Also you can see my yummy Pregnancy "goodies" in my Fan Club. You can join by clicking HERE or the XXX link to your right. There you can enjoy all my pre pregnancy videos (over 120) and Pictures (over 1400)!!!! Plus I will be hosting FREE lactating Fan Club shows weekly. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


My Panties are Extra CREAMY these days. I call them my Creamy "New Mommy" Panties.  Have you ever received panties from and girl and they were clean, and perfumed sprayed ... When in reality you wanted them DIRTY! You can purchase my, Creamy, Dirty panties direct from me for $75 US (if you live in Canada or the US) or $150 with a 15 min Custom Video in HD made just for you! Please e mail me at amibaker44@hotmail.com for payment information.



2 comments: