Sunday, October 2, 2011

LIVE ON STREAMATE


Well September has come and is now gone. I ended up extending my “time off” an extra month. But that time is now up. I will be returning to STREAMATE on Monday October 3rd bright and early. I have missed being online and playing with all my online pals. I have kept in touch with alot of you, especially you Joe, my Norwegian “boy toy”. You are so faithful sweetheart. Thank you.
I’m thinking I might need to get back into the swing of things so to speak once I return on Monday. So come on by. I need to get caught up on what is going on in your life and you can fill me in on some of the gossip, if any. But you know if we end up getting naked and doing some naughty deeds then so be it. Here are some pictures of me this summer during my time off from STREAMATE. See you all soon....xoxxx


Making videos with
good ol' Doc Johnson!












Enjoying my favourite .... Red Wine!!











Here is a little of me getting
all messy in my yard this summer :)

Pretty in my Aqua Blue Bikini

2 comments: